Camp Sikh Virsa is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization!
Donations allow us to:
- subsidize registration costs for campers
- cover registration fees for out-of-town counselors
- provide free registration for families in need
- purchase supplies needed for our camp-wide Seva Project
- cover all costs associated with the campsite
All donors will receive donations receipts for their contributions. Donate generously!
In order to cover the costs of camp, we ask that local counselors pay a subsidized $100 for their weekend at the campsite.
If you are financially capable, you may also add an additional donation to your fee, given that the actual fee for each attendee is $125. Please note that all fees and donations are tax-deductible.